TO D0WNL0AD THE SONG/VIDEO THAT BROUGHT YOU HERE, CL!CK THE IM@GE B3L0W AND D0WNL0AD WILL START AUTOMATICALLY
The Australian Catholic University is given $2,500 Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary for Bachelors degree in the field of Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree to students in all nationalities.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a publicly funded university with 7 campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
ACU has grown rapidly, with the number of undergraduate students increased by more than 60% between 2010 and 2015. The university now has more than 32,000 students from 160 countries, and more than 2,000 staff.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree
- The applicant’s eligibility criteria for Australian Catholic University Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary is:
- Open for all nationalities.
- Applied for Bachelors in Nursing or Midwifery degree.
- Incoming and Current students.
- Demonstrate Financial need.
- Written Statement of 300 words.
- Written References
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for Australian Catholic University Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary is 11 March 2019.